- Why should I trade with Tradefair?
Tradefair offers access to new markets and new ways to take advantage of them:
- Wide range of trading products: In addition to spread bets, you can now trade CFD's, spot forex and FX Options.
- Tight spreads that reflect underlying market liquidity: Trade on spreads as low as 0.6pts on EUR/USD and 1pt on US30. Read more on spreads
- Wide range of markets: Trade over 3,200 spread bet markets with access to UK equities, international equities, indices, forex, commodities, bonds, interest rates and inflation, over 3,200 CFD markets and over 130 Spot FX currency pairs.
- Quality execution: Get in and out of the markets when you want to and at the price you expect.
- Advanced trading tools: Leverage new tools to manage your trading with deal-through charts, real-time margin calculators and access to an advanced charting package.
- New flat rate percentage margin system: The new Tradefair service offers a new flat rate percentage margin system with no compulsory stop loss or minimum stop distance. 'This new feature enables you to free up equity and offers flexibility when it comes to placing a stop loss. To find out more and how this benefits you, please access the margin fact sheet at: click here.
- Great Value Variable FX Spreads: The new Tradefair service offers a better value variable spread offering. Variable spreads will ensure you benefit from spreads that are reflective of underlying market liquidity and deliver overall spread cost savings across all currency pairs (when compared to an artificially fixed spread offering). To find out how this extensive variable spread offering benefits you, please access the variable spreads fact sheet at: click here.
- Cash Rewards: We are offering all existing Tradefair clients rewards when you open a new Tradefair account and move any funds and positions over to the new service. Contact us for details. Terms and conditions apply.
- Account Packages: The new Tradefair service offers all existing clients an opportunity to qualify for a Tradefair Account Package. These exciting new packages include a range of added value tools and services as well as lower commissions and financing charges. For details of the packages and eligibility, please call us on +44 (0) 20 7170 0941.
- How do I open a Tradefair account?
Tradefair is available for you to use right away. Opening an account takes minutes - you just need to have your bank details to hand and your passport number to Open an account:
- Complete the simple online application where you will be given the opportunity to choose your password.
- Fund your account
- Once your account is approved, you will receive an email with your account number and log-in.
You will then be ready to start trading.
- What type of account can I have with Tradefair?
With Tradefair you can open a spread betting account and/or a combined CFD and spot forex account. These choices are available within the application page. If you change your mind later, don't worry - just call us and we'll set you up.
- On what platforms can I access my Tradefair account?
Tradefair is available online on our web-based application. This can be accessed anytime, anywhere as it does not require any download.
You can also access your account via our vast array of new mobile applications. which can be used on iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire. Find out more information here
There is also Tradefair PRO, a new downloadable software application. You can download the Tradefair PRO software [here]. Please note: the downloadable software may not be suitable for use at work as you may need to open some ports on your employer's firewall. For more information click here.
- Can I see the new Tradefair platform without obligation?
- How long can I use the demo account for?
You can use a demo account for 30 days. However, if you open a live account you can also maintain a demo account alongside this to practice your trading strategies.
- How do I download the new Tradefair platform software?
You can download the Tradefair PRO software here. Please note: The downloadable software may not be suitable for use at work as you may need to open some ports on your employer's firewall. Tradefair WEB is the browser based application that does not require any firewall changes to be made. You can also download Tradefair MOBILE which can be used on iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle Fire.
- Can I trade over the phone?
Our Dealing Desk is normally open from 22.00 London time each Sunday through to 22.00 London time each Friday. If you are unable to trade online you can call the Dealing Desk on +44 (0) 20 7170 0943
If you have any additional questions, please contact our client services on:
- Client Services: +44 (0) 20 7170 0942
- Email: email@example.com
- How do I deposit/withdraw funds from my Tradefair account?
You can fund your account via debit/credit card, wire transfer or cheque. Please see some more details below. Please note there may be restrictions or fees associated with each method. The source of funds must match the Tradefair account holder name for all deposits.
Other payment services may be available at an additional cost. Please contact Customer Service +44 (0) 20 7170 0942. The minimum deposit to open a Tradefair account is £100.
Debit/credit card Wire transfer Cheque
£50 for existing accounts
£100 for new accounts.
Tradefair Financial Fee:
£0 (Intl. cheques may be subject to bank fees/charges).
Up to one business day (usually same day).
Up to two business days from receipt of funds.
Up to 10 business days for UK deposits (otherwise 4-6 weeks).
Tradefair accepts Mastercard, Maestro, Switch and Visa.
Tradefair Financial has no restrictions on wire transfers but this may vary by country and bank.
Bank drafts or cashiers cheques not accepted.
Withdrawal of funds
To withdraw funds, fill out this form
- Which currencies are accepted by Tradefair and can I pay in a currency other than my Tradefair base currency?
Tradefair accepts any currency we trade, but there's a conversion fee if your deposit is in a currency other than your base currency. Base currencies are: USD, JPY, EUR, AUD, CHF, GBP, CAD and PLN.
- Are my funds kept in a segregated account?
In line with FCA's client money rules, all funds received from retail customers are held in segregated bank accounts with Barclays Bank and Commerzbank in the UK. You will be categorised as a retail customer (and notified as such) unless we agree with you otherwise.
- I'm having problems logging into my account. What do I do?
If you are having login issues, contact our technical support here.
- Monthly Expiring & Tradable Markets/Public Holidays
Click on the link here to find details of those future contracts that will expire during the month and the next tradable futures contract in respect of each instrument.
Clink on the link here to find details of specific markets that will be affected by upcoming public holidays
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0) 207 170 0945
- Central clearing